Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Going back home

I'm on my way back home from Taiwan. For sure leaving a 5 month old baby for 5 days was going to be hard. Before I left, I was very curious of the emotions that I would have leaving little Stanley. I was expecting to miss him very much and to be annoyed pumping. Both ended up being very true, but thanks to technology, (pictures, email and amazing pumps) they all were reasonable. Probably the main emotion I had being gone was 'Poor Steve'. I cannot wait to be back and save my dear husband who has had a teething cranky boy on his hands for 5 days. Sounds like Steve had no sleep while I was gone.

Poor tired Steve!!

Strangely for me after a 5 day trip Asia, I feel more rested than normal. Below are some photos of my trip.

1 comment:

  1. Strangely for me after a 5 day trip Asia, I feel more rested than normal.

    HA! Just as I predicted!!!

    Much love from Bahston,

    ReplyDelete