Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flying

Stanley has been quite the little traveler. He has been on around 7 round trip flights in his little life. At 10 months; this is by far the hardest. He wants to crawl and move all of the time. Lolo and I traveled with him to Rochester and the poor kid never slept. He was just too hyped up at seeing all of the new things. Thank gosh that Lolo was around so I could pass him off to her once in a while.

I was in a middle seat with two unfriendly men next to me. They never smiled at Stanley and would pull away when he was near them. It seemed strange they wouldn't switch seats with my mom. Finally on the second leg, we all got to sit together.

One of the things that kept Stanley busy was opening and closing the window shade. Here is a little video of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment