Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wathcing like a hawk

We were in Tahoe for a long weekend. We had a fantastic time...pictures to follow.

One of the evenings we spent with Rylan at his house. We went for an enjoyable bike ride and then Rylan and Steve made burgers. I spent the evening following Stanley around cleaning up after his mess. Rylan's house is far from child proof, so it was a busy evening for me. At one point, I took my eyes off Stanley for all of about 45 seconds. I needed to get myself a bit of food. During that time, Stanley had run to the corner of the living room and found a gigantic blow torch. When I turned around, I saw my dear 20 month old hauling over a very heavy blow torch in my direction. No pictures from this incident. I ran over, thanked Stanley dearly for handing it to me, and did not take my eyes off of him for the rest of the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment