Monday, January 27, 2014

Outfit

Stanley has started to take charge of what he wears. This all started with him wanting to choose his PJs a few months ago. I'm pretty flexible about what he wears, but I do feel a bit bad when he decides to wear something like below.  The stripe combos is quite interesting. Originally he had the blue and orange shirt paired with a bright red pair of overalls, but decided he would prefer these pants.
The picture also shows what Stanley is very interested in lately. He really enjoys learning the letters. He knows quite a few of them and a word that is associated with them. For example, he'll bring a D up to me and say "D, dinosaur". He particularly likes "S, Sta-ley" (i.e. Stanley) or "W, Wheeler". I thought it was quite cute when he brought a 4 up to me and said "A, apple". Hmm, they do both look quite similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment