Friday, December 5, 2014

Postpone crawling

When Stanley was little, I always wanted him to crawl early. He crawled at 6months and 1 week while my parents, Geoff, and I were watching.

With Amelia I am hoping she does not crawl for a while. We have lots of Stanley's choking hazard toys that she can get too. But, I'm guessing she is not going to listen to my wish. Today at an appointment, she was in the car seat on the floor without the straps fastened. I turned around and she had flipped over and had her knees on the ground. (No picture of he his because is as so horrified) 

Here she is trying her best to move. I took the movie and then walked I away to start pasta cooking. The picture is when I came back. At first I thought she had done it by rolling over few times but most likely she was just scooting.





No comments:

Post a Comment