Sunday, September 21, 2014

Luckiest Mom

I definitely consider myself the luckiest mom! I have such sweet, wonderful, healthy kids. Stanley spends lots of the day telling me what Amelia might like. For example, he will say, "He (meaning Amelia) needs to eat" or "he needs me to burp her" (again the he meaning amelia).

Stanley's language is phenomenal according to his teachers. At school they says he speaks as though he is 4+, which is good and bad. He talks with lots of the 4 & 5 year olds, but it is hard for him to do some of their activities, so he gets left out sometimes. But, the 3 year old kids don't speak to him as much. As do all kids, he gets a few things confused for example pronouns are usually all masculin. And a few other phrases that trip him up are "construction site," bananas which he still refers to as "ba-bananas" (though he definitely knows the correct term). and he calls steak, "cow-snake".

Here are the photos I took in the last 2 days of my two wonderful kids.








No comments:

Post a Comment