Sunday, January 25, 2015

Crawling progression

Amelia is crawling fast and getting into everything. I have about 100 videos from Tuesday January 13th from when I thought she was going to make a full crawl forward so that steve didn't miss it. She never crawled for the video, on the 15th, her 5 1/2 birthday, she was crawling. And, by Sunday Jan 18th, she was moving quickly and getting into all of stanley's toys. She has decided to skip baby toys and go right for the big boys toys.

Monday Jan 12th :

January 13th: I left Amelia on the mattress with a big pile of baby toys. I came back and she crawled to the edge and gotten Stanley's bag and was eating and enjoying the crinkle sound. 



Below Stanley is showing Amelia how to play with this locking puzzle toy. 
don't have a good video of her crawling around a lot, but I think the below video gives you the final as of Saturday Jan 17th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment