Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome Home Daddy!


I came home a little bit late from work today.  As I opened the door, there was Stanley, stark naked from the waist down.  He yelled out the door immediately into the quiet darkness of the street, "Daddy! You have to come and look at my BIG POOP!!"  

I, of course, ran in the house and asked where I could find such a big poop.  He showed me the poop's location  (it was in the potty) and I told him how awesome it was.  He said it was bigger than him (it was pretty big).  High fives were exchanged.  Songs were sung.  Dances were danced.  It was very exciting.  

Then I went to have dinner.  What an evening!  

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this story. It contains all the requirements for perfect entertainment--startling introduction, excitement, puzzlement, humor, and a wonderful and calming conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I chose today to catch up on your blog :) Sometimes I'm like Stanley and want to show Michael Casey's poops.

    ReplyDelete