Monday, April 16, 2012

My little baby growing up

Stanley seems to be growing up too quickly. When I look at some of these pictures, he looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore. Tomorrow he turns seven months old! My has time gone by very quickly. As I'm typing here he is standing up next to my leg and his head is just about to touch the bottom part of our table. Plus, he is so chatty. More on his specifics tomorrow.

Here are my big kid photos...


Stanley loves to read; he particularly loves magazines.
Here though he taking after his dad and reading cook books. 
Enjoying his play area even with a gate. 


2 comments:

  1. You are correct, time runs at a rapid rate when checked against a small child. Stanley is no longer the tiny baby, he is almost a toddler. One wonders how that can happen in only seven months. Even though you both have been wonderful at keeping close tabs on his development (and sharing it with your eager viewers), Stanley does not linger at any one stage, he is moving on, and at a very fast pace.
    It seems that just when you are loving his present stage, he has moved on to another.
    Enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's any consolation, but he still looks very much like a baby to this non-parent. A very, very cute baby. :D

    ReplyDelete