Thursday, December 8, 2011

Adventure

I am home today taking care of Stanley while Julia is off at work.  It has been a pretty nice day so far.  We slept in a bit and then headed out on an adventure.  We first walked down Valencia street (actually, I walked and Stanley slept) to get some coffee.  It was quite chilly when we left the house so I had to keep Stanley bundled up in the moby.

Coffee and a doughnut for dad.
After our coffee break, we hopped on BART and headed to the Ferry Building to walk around and try to do some Christmas shopping.  We didn't have much luck in that regard, but the weather warmed up a little while we were there and it was nice to be out and about.  We jumped back on BART and headed home to get both of us some lunch. 

Ferry Bulding with the brutal December weather we get in San Francisco.

Now we are just hanging out at home.  We will probably head out again this afternoon on another short walk to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.  It has been a very pleasant late fall and early winter here.  I'm sure we will pay the price with lots of wind and rain later on, but it is nice while it lasts. 

Back at home.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time. I wish I was there with you both! Stanley does not appear to miss his mom one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those cheeks! And that chin! Yes I'm talking about the baby!

    ReplyDelete