Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is that Florida?

Last weekend, I slept while my mom and Steve watched football. The SF 49ers were playing. My mom commented on how the game was being played in the perfect weather and wasn't that amazing for December. Steve assumed she knew that it was being played in SF--a few miles away. We had spent the morning out in shorts and t-shirts. A bit later my mom asked, "where is this game being played?" She guessed Florida.

No mom, this is SF in the winter. Perfect weather.

Well, this weekend we took advantage of it again. Take a look for those of you living in the snow. Come visit!

And today, at Union Square we passed a taxi driver who was on the phone. In a very CA accent he said "I'm standing outside a hotel, smoking a cigarette in 65 degrees." Both Steve and I quickly commented that the person on the other end was probably in a cold weather place.

At Ocean Beach
Christmas colored cactus



1 comment: