Friday, December 2, 2011

Nanny Supreme

Our Nanny Lolo is amazing. She has Stanley pegged. "He is fussing for one second and will go to sleep the next" (He did it) "He is hungry" (Yup) "He will calm down laying on my legs" (Works like a charm)

When I came home from work, Stanley was quite content with Lolo despite their clashing outfits.
And, even better, when I am home, Lolo, Stanley and I get to go on little adventures. We went to the deYoung museum yesterday afternoon. And, afterwords, Stanley got to have similar luck as he did the last time we were in Golden Gate Park (when he saw a hawk eat a squirrel). This time we got very close to a beautiful bird.

It isn't quite eating my hair as it looks in the picture, but it sure is close.
Again, he slept through it, but someday maybe he will notice the beautiful wildlife in the middle of the city.

1 comment: