Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sick Mommy and Daddy

Stanley has once again appeared to avoid something that took down both Steve and me. (For those that remember, Stanley gave us, but at the same time avoided getting Norovirus a few months back.)  Stanley had a bad cold last week, but he seemed pretty chipper and happy except for a major melt down on Sunday. At that same time Sunday afternoon/evening, all three of us where having a hard time.  

Steve and I woke up Monday with fevers, aches, and sinus headaches. We both ended up in bed basically the entire day except for when we needed to feed and take care of Stanley. Stanley was very energetic and content the entire day. The only problem was he was frustrated that neither of his parents would play with him. Instead, all that we could bring ourselves to do was lay on the floor and throw hin a ball. I'm not sure where Steve and I got this virus, but it really threw us for a loop.

I guess with little kids comes viruses. Before this last 9 months, I had not been sick in years. Ugg.

1 comment: