Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Miracle 4 hours

Last night was a miracle for all three of us.

Stanley ate at 8:15 pm and then Steve took him out on a walk. Stanley was in his 6 week fussy stage, but fell fast asleep by the end of the block. I went to bed by 9pm. When I woke up exploding of milk at around 1am, I found Stanley curled up next to Steve in bed. I was convinced that Steve must have given him a bottle, so I pumped and crawled in bed. Turns out Stanley woke up at 1:45 am starving. He went almost 6 hours. Oops. I not sure if this was good or bad for him, but it was great for his parents sanity and sleep.

I went to bed again after that feeding and slept till 6am. Amazing!!

For sure this will not last forever but we will take whatever we can get. Especially since the night before Stanley was awake from 2am-5am and then again from 6:15 to 8am.


No comments:

Post a Comment