Saturday, January 14, 2012

Aiming for a lower weight class

Today, Steve, Stanley and I went into a the neighborhood baby store to weigh Stanley on their scale. I took off his clothes and unfastened his diaper for his weigh-in. He had a clean diaper. I walked him over to the scale using the old diaper as a guard incase of pee. Apparently, I had the wrong side. Just as I was taking away the diaper, Stanley decided to give back some weight by pooping all over him and the floor and a tiny bit on me. It was at least a 1/2 oz of poop. After a further clean up of him and a good clean of the floor, he weighed in at 15 lbs 11.5 oz.

I guess he really didn't like the sound of 15 lbs 12 oz. That was just too big.

Never a dull moment with a baby, but they sure are memorable moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment