Monday, January 23, 2012

Stanley 4month stats

Stanley and I went to the doctor for his 4 month checkup on Friday. Stanley was doing his normal standing that he loves. Since I did not have any toys, he was enjoying playing/chewing on the straps of my purse. When the doctor entered, he laughed a bit. He asked me how Stanley was doing and I suggested we have been having fun, but he is probably doing what most four months enjoy doing. The doctor suggested that most 4 month old babies would be sitting in their mother's arms and not riffeling through her purse. Then he went on to say, that if we read a particular book, only read the parts about 'active' babies. I guess Stanley takes after his parents who are pretty active and if I add, he seems to have the ADD type behavior of his Papa Doug and Mom Julia. I still felt somewhat proud of our little explorer.

His stats were:
Weight: 15 lbs, 12 oz
Height: 25 1/2"
HC: 44 1/4cm

He is now 75% for both weight and height. For those of you who remember when he was about 90% for weight, Stanley cannot keep that up. He really dislikes the bottle lately and just eats enough to get by during the day until I get home in the evening. The doctor had a few suggestions, but agreed that this is probably why we still have a boy who eats 4-5 times a night. For the entire day today, Stanley ate a whopping 6 oz. I guess it is better than me--when I was little I never took a bottle.


1 comment:

  1. At least it is not unique to the one day when he only took 6 ounces from me...thank goodness he likes to go for walks...it was a waonderful time!

    ReplyDelete