Friday, October 28, 2011

Hold me

Over the course of these last few days, Stanley has been in a phase of wanting to be held ALL the time. He cries pretty steadily when I put him down. As soon as I pick him up, he smiles, coos, and looks all around. In a strange way, it is quite touching. Since, I figure at his age I cannot really spoil him, I've enjoyed holding him over these last two days and noting what traits he got from me. Sorry, the blog has gotten behind because of it.

It is a good thing that little Stanley came out of me, because there aren't a lot of characteristics from me. This is all I have noticed so far:
- His head is huge like the Cline side
- His feet are really big(He has just grown out of 0-6month socks.)
- His redish color hair (sadly Stanley does not seem to have Steve's beautiful blond curls)
- Big hands (though this might also come from Steve)
- His three middle toes are grouped (Yes, I was desperate to find a 5th trait of mine)

The very noticable trait from the Kelly side is Stanley REALLY long arms.

The other thing, is our poor son has been given HUGE quads from his two parents. Steve and I thought maybe Stanley would at least have normal looking legs while he is an infant, but no luck. His quads are almost in a triangle shape.

Sorry little Stanley, you will never be able to wear the stylish skinny leg jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment