Friday, October 14, 2011

Pimples

Stanley is starting to get some pimples. It is sad to see on his beautiful soft skin. I called the nurse today to see if this is normal and see what I should do. Here is how our conversation went:

Nurse Charity: Is Stanley 3-4 weeks old?
Julia: Yes
Nurse Charity: Well it will only get worse and peak at 6-7 weeks and take 3 weeks after that to go away. I can guess the age of kids in this time frame by their pimples.
Julia: Is there anything I should do?
Nurse Charity: Learn to use iPhoto or Photoshop to remove them from the pictures

I guess this is a normal occurrence. :-) That last item of spending time photoshopping out his pimples is a bit more than this tired mom can do.  So you will be seeing some pimples until Stanley's week 9 or 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment